What is the Best Option to Replace a Single Missing Tooth?
Are you missing a single tooth and looking for solutions to replace it? Watch this video to learn more about the optimal solution we can provide to replace individual missing teeth.
So how do you replace a single missing tooth? Like I said, I think a mini implant is a wonderful procedure to do that because it allows us to replace that tooth relatively quickly within a few weeks, do a procedure. You wear a temporary. A few weeks later, you get a real crown in there and then boom, you just have to brush it, floss it and keep it clean. And if you’re doing all the right things, you’re going to be in good shape.
- What is a Dental Implant?
- What is a Mini Dental Implant?
- Can I Replace a Single Front Tooth?
- Who is a Good Candidate for a Dental Implant?
- What if I Don’t Have Enough Bone for a Traditional Implant?
- What If I Don’t Have Enough Bone for a Dental Implant?
- Will I Require Bone Grafting for a Mini Dental Implant?
- What are the Advantages of Mini Dental Implants?
- Am I Too Old for a Dental Implant?
- Dental Implant Process Explained
- Does It Hurt to Get a Dental Implant?
- How Long Does the Dental Implant Procedure Take?
- How Much Does a Dental Implant Cost?
- Does Insurance Cover Dental Implants?