Who is a Good Candidate for a Dental Implant?
Are you considering a dental implant and have questions about whether you would be a good candidate for the treatment? Watch this video to learn more about what factors determine if a patient is an ideal candidate to receive a dental implant.
Anybody can be a great patient for dental implants. I’d say over the age of 21 are basically because by then your bone is stabilized, but you can have a dental implant at any age. I mean, if you’re over a certain age, it’s really going to depend on the quality and the quality of bone. So age is not a factor for a dental implant. Age is not a factor. You’re never too old.
- What is a Dental Implant?
- What is a Mini Dental Implant?
- Can I Replace a Single Front Tooth?
- What is the Best Option to Replace a Single Missing Tooth?
- What if I Don’t Have Enough Bone for a Traditional Implant?
- What If I Don’t Have Enough Bone for a Dental Implant?
- Will I Require Bone Grafting for a Mini Dental Implant?
- What are the Advantages of Mini Dental Implants?
- Am I Too Old for a Dental Implant?
- Dental Implant Process Explained
- Does It Hurt to Get a Dental Implant?
- How Long Does the Dental Implant Procedure Take?
- How Much Does a Dental Implant Cost?
- Does Insurance Cover Dental Implants?